Ampegon Shortwave Transmitters, Shortwave Transmitters
Solid State Shortwave Transmitters
SW Solid State Transmitters
The Ampegon solid-state shortwave transmitters are designed and produced in our factory in Switzerland to meet the highest quality and industrial design standards. A small footprint and simple installation and commissioning time make this member of the Ampegon shortwave family truly unique. Ampegon’s low power solid-state transmitter line ranges from 1.5 kW to 25 kW AM carrier power.
As a proud founding member of the Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) Consortium, Ampegon strongly supports the digital broadcasting system. Therefore, the Ampegon TSW product line is fully DRM compatible and enables broadcasters to choose between classical AM analog and/or DRM digital operation.
- Highly efficient amplifier in full solid-state technology
- Modular design for scalable power configuration
- Integrated DRM Modulator for automatic operation
- User-friendly control system with touch screen
- Full remote control facilities and interfaces
- ISO 9001 system design
- IEC standards and ITU recommendations applicable