LW/MW Broadcast Antennas
Ampegon long- and mediumwave broadcast antennas are perfectly designed and matched to site specific conditions, and are the most cost efficient, high performance systems available on the market today.
With the introduction of DRM, mediumwave offers broadcasters a cost-efficient and effective approach for local, regional and national program services in near FM quality. However, the technical and economical performance of a DRM broadcast system depends greatly on the choice and design of the antenna.
Ampegon offers a full range of LW and MW antenna masts and towers including monopoles and dipole antennas.
- DRM capability within the full frequency range
- Optimized gain best coverage
- Highest radiated energy to target
- Perfect matching with transmitter and feeder line
- Maximum reliability
- Simplified maintenance
- Perfect functioning even in most severe environments
- Omnidirectional and directional antenna solutions
- Minimum need on insulators
- Supporting structures are grounded (standard)
- Customized solutions to meet any needs